aka "Officer, that body was there when I walked in, I swear!"
Look at this fucking hotel room, it's trashed to hell. What did you do last night, how'd you get here, and why is there a goat tied to the toilet? You don't remember, oops! Various reminders may be scattered around, but fuck that you have more pressing matters on your hand. Who's the person in your bed/on your floor/in your closet, and why's the room locked? Maybe this number written on your hand has something to do with it.
Roll the internet's million-sided die to learn your fate (and what number is on your character's hand).
1. "The wedding's been canceled. " - You're married to whoever's in your room, complete with rings and champagne. Whether you get to still enjoy the honey moon is up to you.
2. "Tiger's LOVE pepper. They hate cinnamon." - There is a fucking giant tiger lounging in your room. Deal with it.
3. "I CAN'T TELL A LIE!" - You immediately want to tell the truth about everything to anyone who will listen.
4. "I'm a little upset about a bad sexual episode I had last night." - You were drugged last night with something that makes you want to have sex. GOOD LUCK! If you're underage or don't feel comfortable, you're just extremely off-the-wall, bouncy, hyper.
5. "The key to my release is underneath this pillow." - BONDAGE. It doesn't have to be sexy, but you are tied up and the key is in your underwear.
6. "PROMOTIONS!" - Freebie! Do whatever the hell you want.